Click here for Video Recipe
|Ripe Avocados||3 Nos.|
|Lemon Juice||1 Tsp.|
|Crushed Pepper||½ Tsp.|
|Green chillies||½ Tsp.|
|Garlic Powder||½ Tsp.|
|Cumin Powder||½ Tsp.|
|Bell Pepper||1 Tbsp.|
|Olive Oil||1 Tbsp.|
|Bread of your Choice||4-6 Slices|
|Butter/ Olive oil||To toast|
- Scoop the flesh of the avocado and mash them well leaving some chunks with a fork.
- Add lemon juice and rest of the above ingredients except tomatoes. Your Guacamole is done.
- Toast the bread of your choice with little butter or olive oil, Sour dough Bread is my favourite.
- Spread the Guacamole on the toast and serve.
- You can add poached or scrambled eggs to the toast if you like eggs for your breakfast.
Tips & Variations:
- Crush or finely mince a pod of garlic instead of garlic powder if you choose to use fresh garlic.
- Add your favourite herb of your choice instead of cilantro or along with cilantro. Finely chopped Basil or parsley adds more flavour.
- Make sure you select ripe avocados.