|Digestive Biscuits||1 Pack (400 g)|
|Butter||100 g (Melted)|
|Cream Cheese||250 g|
|Icing Sugar||2 Cups|
|Heavy Cream||1 ½ Cups|
|Vanilla extract||1 tsp.|
|Cardamom Powder||1 tsp.|
|Mixed nuts||For garnishing.|
|Gulab Jamun||10(Medium sized)|
- For the cheesecake base, to a bowl add crushed digestive biscuits, powdered cardamom and melted butter and combine well together
- To a cocktail glass or a mini jars, add the base. Press them down and level it.
- Chill the base in refrigerator while we prepare the rest of the ingredients
- To a mixing bowl add room temperature cream cheese and icing sugar mix them well together using a hand mixer or electric mixer until well combined, smooth & creamy. Set it aside.
- To another mixing bowl add chilled heavy (fresh) cream, vanilla extract and whisk them till stiff peaks to make whipped cream
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese and fold it in batches.
- Do not mix or whisk.
- To the jar pipe a layer of cream cheese mix or just use a spoon to layer.
- Add gulab jamun to the second layer and cream cheese mix to the next.
- Garnish it with chopped roasted nuts and chill for 2-4 hours before serving.
Tips & Variations:
- The cream cheese mix can be used as cream cheese frosting for cakes and pancakes. Add another cup of icing sugar if you have an extremely sweet tooth.
- Layer carrot/beetroot halwa or both to make it a halwa cheese cake.
- Feel free to ass saffron soaked in a spoon of warm milk (chilled) to the whipped cream for more flavour, colour & richness.
- This can be made in a spring form pan as well. If made in cake it allows it to chill overnight in the refrigerator before serving.