|Powdered Almond (Almond Meal)||1 Cup.|
|Milk Powder||½ Cup.|
|Mixed Nuts (Chopped)||2-3 Tbsp.|
- To a blender add sugar, cardamom and turmeric and grind to a fine powder.
- Add the whole nuts and saffron and grind it together.
- To a mixing bowl add powdered almond, milk powder, chopped nuts , a pinch of saffron and ground ingredients and mix well.
- Store in a air tight container for upto 3 months.
- Add a spoon of the mix to a cup of stir well. Serve Hot or cold.
Tips & Variations:
- Milk Powder and sugar is optional. Feel free to adjust the quantity according to taste.
- For better taste add a Tbsp of the mix to hot milk and bring it to a boil and serve hot.
2 Comments Add yours
How to do almond powder ? We should dry roast and powder it??
If the almonds are in room temperature you can go ahead to grind it. Don’t over work it coz almonds and any nuts tends to release oil when blended.