|Rolled Oats||1 ¾ Cup.|
|Maple Syrup||1/4 Cup.|
|Baking Powder||1 Tsp.|
|Dark Chocolate Chip||1/3 Cup.|
|Roasted Walnuts (Roughly Chopped)||1/3 Cup.|
|Over Ripe Bananas||3|
|Vanilla Extract||1 Tsp.|
- To a Blender add all the ingredients except the walnuts and choco chips and blend well to form a smooth batter.
- Line the Loaf tin with Baking sheet and pour a layer of the batter sprinkle walnuts and choco chips and repeat the layering for at least 3 times (batter- nuts – Batter – nuts- batter – nuts)
- To the final layer sprinkle Choco chips, Walnuts and some oats.
- To a preheated oven bake the bread for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the bread comes out clean.
Tips & Variation:
- Feel free to substitute the maple syrup with medium ½ cup medium brown sugar or 1/4th cup honey.
- Increase or decrease the quantity of walnuts and choco chips according to preference.
- Cover the bread with an aluminium foil half way through to avoid the bread turning too dark on the outside.