|Ragi Flour||1 Cup|
|Rice Flour||1/4th Cup|
|All purpose Flour||2 Tbsp.|
|Onion||1 (Finely Chopped)|
|Green Chillies||1 (Finely Chopped)|
|Curry leaves||1 spring|
|Coriander||1-2 Tbsp. (Chopped)|
|Butter Milk||1 Cup|
- To a Large mixing bowl add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Add a cup of buttermilk and combine the ingredients together.
- Add required amount of water little by little to make it into a pouring consistency batter.
- Rest the batter for about 15 minutes before you start making the dosas.
- Heat the dosa pan and pour the batter. Do not spread the batter.
- Add few drops of oil and allow it to cook and flip to the other side.
- Serve Hot with Chutney or sambhar of your choice.
Tips & Variations:
- To make it a gluten free dish skip adding all purpose flour.
- You can also add grated carrots to the batter for more flavour and colour.