Skip to content
|Whole Wheat Flour
||1 Tsp. (Minced)
||1/2 Tsp. (Minced)
- To a large mixing bowl add Wheat flour and other ingredients excluding oil, ghee and water.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Add water little by little and knead the ingredients to a smooth dough.
- Coat the dough with little oil.
- Cover it with a damp cloth and rest it for 15- 30 minutes before rolling the parathas.
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll out the dough to form parathas.
- Add the paratha to a pan and cook both the sides.
- Brush ghee or oil of your choice.
- Serve hot.
Tips & Variations:
- Add grated carrots while making the dough for more flavour and colour.
- Minced green chillies can be replaced with red chilli powder.
- For more flavour add a teaspoon of garam masala and coriander powder to the dough.
- Brush refined oil or olive oil over the parathas instead of Ghee to make it Vegan friendly.