Skip to content
||400Ml (1 Tin)
||2 Tbsp. (Chopped)
||1 Tbsp. (Chopped)
|Green Food colour
||Few Drops (Optional)
- To a Mixer jar Add Fennel seeds, Cardamom, chopped betel leaves and milk. Grind it to a smooth paste.
- To a large mixing bowl add cold heavy cream and whip it using a hand mixer or a stand mixer till it forms medium peaks.
- Add a can of condensed milk and continue to whip till well combined.
- Add rest of the ingredients along with the ground paste and fold them together till well combined.
- Transfer it to a storage container or an ice cream box and place it in the freezer overnight or for a minimum of 6-8 hours before serving.
Tips & Variation:
- This makes about 1.4 Litres of ice cream. Plus or minus the ratio to make desired quantity.
- Cover the ice cream with a cling wrap before you put on the lid to avoid ice crystal formation
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer 5 minutes before you start serving to scoop it smoothly.
- Serve the ice cream in a waffle or a cup add toppings of your choice.
- Toppings suggestions: Tutti Frutti, Chopped Nuts, Candied Fennel Seeds, Paan Masala (Mukhwas) & Rose Syrup.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: