|Best quality Cocoa||2 Cups|
|Milk Powder||1 Cup|
|Instant Coffee (Optional)||1/4th Cup|
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well together
- Store it in an air tight container.
- To make Hot chocolate; add 2 Tbsps. of instant mix to a cup hot milk and mix well.
- Serve hot with topping of your choice or just plain.
Tips & Variation:
- Instant coffee powder is completely optional.
- You can also add an hint of cayenne pepper or 2 tbsps. of Cinnamon powder to add flavours to your hot chocolate mix.
- I have used Raw Cacao and it tastes absolutely great.
- Milk powder is Optional as well. It helps to thicken your hot chocolate and gives better texture to it. You can skip it if you are out of milk powder of if you just want it to be Vegan.
- This is also a Great edible gifting option.
- Click here to see the recipe video.