|Paneer (Cubed)||200 Gms.|
|Hung Curd (Yogurt)||1-2 Tbsp.|
|Chilli Powder||1 Tsp.|
|Ground Pepper||1 Tsp.|
|Cumin Powder||1 Tsp.|
|Coriander Powder||1 Tsp.|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 Tsp.|
|Garam Masala||1 Tsp.|
- To a mixing bowl add hung curd, salt, chilli powder, ground pepper, cumin powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic pate, garam masala and oil. Mix well.
- Add the cubed Paneer to the mixing bowl and coat them well with the masala paste.
- Marinate for minimum of 30-45 mins. (Leave it Inside the refrigerator)
- Brush some oil on the grilling pan and add the marinated paneer. Grill both the sides in medium flame until the masala is cooked and the paneer is grilled.
Tips & Variation:
- Squeeze in some lemon juice and serve hot with Mint chutney for more flavour
- Add Vegetables like Cauliflower, Broccoli, Capsicum, Onion, Tomato, Mushrooms to the masala paste to make Tandoori Gobi or mushrooms or grilled tandoori vegetables.
- You can also substitute the paneer with firm tofu.