|Raw Peanuts||2 Cups|
|Asafoetida||1/4th Tsp. or Big Pinch|
|Red Chilli Powder||1 Tsp.|
|Pepper Powder||1 Tsp.|
|Curry Leaves||2 Springs.|
- To a pan add 2 cups of raw peanuts and dry roast it till crisp
- Allow it to cool, remove the skin and half them.
- To the same pan add oil, curry leaves, a big pinch of Asafoetida, Turmeric, red chilli powder, pepper and sauté.
- Add the groundnuts, Salt to taste toss and mix well together.
- Allow it to cool before serving.
Click here to see the Making video
Tips & Variation:
- Feel free to use Roasted peanuts to skip roasting raw peanuts.
- Replace Peanuts with roasted Bengal gram for Masala Pottu Kadalai.
- Make Masala Peanut Chaat by adding chopped onions, cucumber and grated carrots to the masala peanuts.
- Add these peanuts to any of your Chaat to make it more crunchy and flavourful.