Skip to content
|Rava / Semolina
||1 inch (chopped)
||2 Tbsp. (chopped)
- To a large mixing bowl all the ingredients except oil and mix them well together.
- Add a tablespoon of oil and mix well.
- Add water little by little and combine together to form smooth dough.
- Divide the dough to small balls to make the roti.
- Grease oil on a deep pan and pat down a portion of the dough and spread it to a thin later on the pan.
- Cover the pan and cook till it fully cooked and starts to brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with chutney of your choice
- Add a teaspoon of carom seeds to enhance the flavour.
- Also feel free to add vegetables of your choice like grated cucumbers, bottle gourd or even sweet potatoes to make your own variant of Akki roti.
- Tastes best when Dill and methi leaves are added to the dough.
- This can also be made in Flat pan/Tawa. Flip and cook both the sides if making in tawa.
- Tastes best when served with a dollop of butter. Skip the butter for the dish to stay vegan-friendly.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: