|Condensed Milk||1 Tsp.|
|Cream Cheese||2 Tbsp.|
|Frozen Strawberries||1 cup|
|Strawberry Compote||1 Tsp.|
|Heavy Cream||2 Tbsp.|
|Whipped Cream||To Taste|
|Digestive Biscuit||1 (Crushed)|
|Whole fresh Strawberry||1|
- To a blender all the ingredients excluding Whipped Cream, crushed digestive biscut and fresh strawberry.
- Blend all ingredients to thick smooth shake.
- Transfer it to a serving glass and top it with whipped cream, crushed biscuit and fresh strawberry.
Tips & Variation:
- Feel free to add other berried or cherry of your choice to make your favourite variant of cheese cake shake.
- Condensed milk can be replaced with a tablespoon of sugar.
- Strawberry sauce or Jam works great as replacement instead of strawberry compote.
- Make sure all the ingredients are used right out of the refrigerator and are cold.