|All Purpose Flour||1 3/4th Cup|
|Flax Meal||1 Tbsp.|
|Brown Sugar||3/4th Cup|
|Baking Powder||1 ½ Tsp.|
|Refined Oil||6 Tbsp.|
- Add a flax meal and 2 tablespoon of water mix well and set it aside to make 1 flax egg.
- To a cup of milk add ACV mix well and set it aside for few minutes.
- To a large mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add oil, Milk & ACV mixture and flax egg. Fold gently until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Prepare the muffin tray and scoop out the muffin batter into the muffin liners.
- Top it with few berries and sprinkle some sugar.
- This makes 11 medium sized muffins.
- Bake in a pre heated oven, first 10 minutes in 220C and next 10b minutes in 170C.
- Allow it to cool and serve in room temperature or Warm.
Tips & Variation:
- To make it Vegan friendly replace Milk with plant based milk of your choice.
- To add more zing to the muffin add zest of 1 lime to the batter and fold together.
- Also feel free to replace all purpose flour with Whole wheat flour or half and half of both.
- This batter work great for Choco chip Muffins as well. To make Choco chip muffins add a Teaspoon of Vanilla extract along with wet ingredients and replace the blue berries with Choco chip of your choice.